Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Will be launching two similar (but different) dating sites soon!

The Dating Game
The Dating Game (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Partly due to my own desire to set up an online dating community done my way, partly as an experiment to try out, report and review several different white label dating site platforms and part for my desire to continue to build and diversify my growing web properties portfolio I am in the backend development phase of launching two different Over 50 dating sites. They will use two different platforms, use different membership databases and launched simultaniously and tracked against each other for growth, performance, ease of use, browser compatibility, membership size & overall quality and whatever statistic I can measure including the almighty "ROI". One will be setup with a more traditiional/conservative tone to it while the other will be an anything goes freakshow as I will use these sites to gauge current trends in dating; whether online daters prefer a more conservative or more x-rated site.
.Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment